Yoga Retreats June 2022 Europe
11th to 18th June
Vinyasa, Qigong, Yim Yoga, Gong Meditation
Join us on our yoga retreats in June at our beautiful centre in the heart of central Portugal where you can immerse yourself in your yoga practice. Our ashtanga vinyasa yoga weeks that we taught for over a decade have been integrated into the evolutionary yoga practice which is perfect for those wanting to either re-establish or build on your established practice and also beginners. Evolutionary yoga has been devleping for over 15 years and includes shamanic journeys meditation practices and qigong sessions and vinyasa yoga practices nd gong baths. In the evenings you will have the opportunity to dive deeply into our transformative yin yoga practice which Sue has been teaching here for over a decade. Join our Shamanic week and go that little bit deeper into your own spiritual dimension with the aid of many shamanic medicine practices and learn 5 animal qigong.
Our diet here is vegan/vegetarian and mostly organic but if you need extra protein then we provide eggs and tuna.
What's included in your stay with us
- Arrive Saturday evening and leave Saturday morning.
- transfers from Oleiros to the retreat center
- 7 nights accommodation
- 2 daily yoga classes with meditation - 12 classes during your stay
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day with a sweet to follow. sweets range from raw chocolate to healthy homemade raw cakes
- Extra help with your practice if you feel you need clarification with any aspect the many practices we teach.
- A day out at the river Zezere with a picnic lunch
- We also have a raw chocolate making workshop which is donation only
- Organic soap and moisturiser making workshop with Freya
- taking a walk to learn about medicinal herbs with Freya
Our June yoga retreats are available for all levels of experience but your retreat will be enhanced if you can go to class.
Single £600 - Shared Twin or Double £550pp - Eco caravan £500
Yoga Evolution Retreats, Amieira, Oleiros, Castelo Branco, 6160 052, Portugal - 00351 272 634 004
with Sue & Peter