Book Onto One Of Our Yoga Retreats September Portugal Europe 2020
Join us here in Portugal on one of our yoga retreat weeks to find space and time to delve deeper into your yoga practice. Sitting just below the hilltop village of Amieira is our retreat centre, set in 13 acres of well cared for and loved forest land. You have the opportunity of just walking many miles of forest tracks or chilling by our natural saltwater swimming pool, or even find one of our hammocks placed under a pine tree.
Choose our Evolutionary yoga retreat weeks that will give you a solid foundation in the practice or build on the knowledge and experience you already have, this time tested practice is great for developing better body awareness, strength and flexibility. We have the yin yoga classes in the evening were we explore the meridians and organ health using sequences of postures which will enhance your emotional well being. Our mindful meditation has proven to be transformative for many of our guests over the years, as you will learn the method and attitude and some very useful techniques to help calm and skilfully bring the mind into a present moment experience of mindful meditation.
Our September breaks are a wonderful time of the year here, We have fruit trees that have been growing here for years all that bearing their fruit. We have mainly figs at this time of the year and they can be picked right of the tree as you pass by. We also have an abundance of grapes, apples, pears. One of our major projects has been to regenerate the land so we have planted many fruit trees since we arrived and they have just started fruiting.
Retreats are available for all levels of experience but your retreat will be enhanced if you can go to class. As real people and yoga teachers for many years we understand that life just gets in the way and we may find ourselves back at a physically beginner level so please do not feel like you have to be anywhere other than where you are now. We have very thoughtfully planned our weeks and draw on the experience of holding over two hundred retreats.
Single Room £550 -
Eco caravan £450 -
Twin Room £500 pp -
Double Room £500 pp -
Stone Cottage £600pp
What's included in your stay with us
- Arrive Saturday evening and leave Saturday morning.
- transfers from Oleiros to the retreat center
- 7 nights accommodation
- 2 daily yoga classes with meditation - 12 classes during your stay
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day with a sweet to follow. sweets range from raw chocolate to healthy homemade raw cakes
- Extra help with your practice if you feel you need clarification with any aspect the many practices we teach.
- A day out at the river Zezere with a picnic lunch
- We also have a raw chocolate making workshop which is donation only
- Organic soap and moisturiser making workshop with Freya
- incense stick making,
- taking a walk to learn about medicinal herbs with Freya
Yoga Evolution Retreats, Amieira, Oleiros, Castelo Branco, 6160 052, Portugal - 00351 272 634 004
with Sue & Peter